Monday 23 January 2017

PS Complete Face Palette Nude Collection


I have been raging about Primark products there are some amazing products,but you need to work through the available products as there are some not so good products.



So, this palette has a bit of everything, eyeshadow, blush, bronzer and highlighter. The products are chalky and there was some fall out when applied.  In addition, the products just didn't last all day even with primer.


I was not keen on the blusher as I found it far too sparkly for my liking. Initially, I thought it was going to be a great subtle pink shade but with the additional glitter within the blush it put me off. 

As you can see when I attempted to swatch the products, they did not give the best pay off. However, when you apply the products it is much better. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this product but would recommend for you to have a look at the Primark beauty range as there are many many great products and I am sure you will find one that is suitable to you. 



1 comment:

Blog Templates from pipdig