Wednesday 2 November 2016

New CID i - Glow Mini Compact Shimmer Powder Coral Crush


This is one my current favourite blushes it is simply so beautiful. 


I did not really know too much about this brand and I purchased this blush because it was available in a mini version and I thought this would be perfect for my mummy makeup bag. 


I love the fact that there is a hint of shimmer, but not sparkly and you can wear it subtly or build up the colour if you like a bit more definition. I think this may be my favourite blush of the year - yes, that is a bold statement but I think it may be (stay tuned for my products of 2016 which will be available in December). 

This blush is quite expensive at £26.00 but it is work every single penny and is available here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig