Wednesday 2 November 2016

Make Up Obsession Live Love London (E138 Slate)


These eye shadows have been all over the internet with bloggers filling endless palettes of the amazing colour choice available.


Finally, a brand has come to realise their customers want choice and the fact that not everyone likes all of the same colours in fixed palettes. I love the face that there is so much choice and these cost £2.00 which is a bargain. 

I have bought a lot of the colours, I forgot to order the palette (doh........) my pregnant brain was not quite working at the time. This is one of my favourite colours, I know you are thinking that it looks rather dull, but it looks amazing for a smokey eye. I don't do a dramatic smokey eye, I do a very subtle eye and it looks beautiful. You can easily build the colour to make it as dramatic as you wish and you can control this easily. There was little to no fall out and the shadows were easily blendable which I was surprised at as I usually find with cheaper eye shadows they can be very stiff. 

If you are on a budget you need these in your life and you can pick from a large variety of colours, check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig