Friday 11 November 2016

George Asda Beauty Haul

I have done it again, my husband managed to fall for my persuasion skills and I managed to convince him to shop at Asda so I could have a look at the beauty counter. I simply could not resist some of the products and I managed to avoid completing the rest of the shop with the little one as he did it with him - Bonus!! So, I managed to purchase some exciting products and had 20 minutes peace and quiet. 

Here is my little haul, stay tuned as I will be putting these products to the test and of course will report back to you as to my views and impressions. 

Illuminating Primer - £5.00

George Tint N Pout Tinted Lip Oil (no 2 coral kiss) - £4.00

George Tint N Pout Tinted Lip Oil (No 1 barely there) - £4.00

George Blush (no 4 Sorbet) - £3.00
George Blush ( no 3 Cheeky) - £3.00


George Precision Lipliner (01 natural beige) - £2.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig