Thursday 10 November 2016

Essentials AA Skincare Collection Christmas Gift Set - Refresh and Renew Face Kit

Essentials AA Skincare Gift Set 
I am loving this time of year, as the Christmas sets are slowly being released and although I do purchase some for friends and family I do like to treat myself to the odd one or two. The Refresh and Renew Face Kit is one that would be top of my list and at £31.50 it is a bargain for four products. The
first thing I need to tell you all is the packaging the products are sent in is simply beautiful and luxurious and not a disappointment. 

You need to order your Christmas Gift Sets by Friday 16 December 2016 for UK delivery so order now to avoid disappointment. There are many gift sets to pick from and I guarantee there will be one you will love. Check out the website here 

Refresh & Renew Face Kit 
So, the gift set I picked was the Refresh & Renew Face Kit and I was not disappointed !!! Also, my mother decided to "borrow" some of the products and failed to return them after use and took them home with her as she was very impressed - and she is not easily impressed by beauty products as she likes her own specific skin care brands and had never tried Essential AA Skincare Collection products, but I believe she has recently purchased other products.

Seaweed & Aloe Refreshing Eye Gel 
Seaweed & Aloe Refreshing Eye Gel - it is so gentle and provides the eye area with extra hydration especially as the eye area is so delicate. If you have sensitive eyes, this product is perfect at providing a calming effect and leaves your eyes feeling refreshed and soothed. This product contains extracts of cornflower which aids in brightening and cornflower which helps to soothe, whilst the cucumber adds to the hydration and calming effect. 

This product is odourless so if you are sensitive to fragrance, this is a perfect product for you. 

Lavender & Tea Tree Cleansing Face Gel 

Lavender & Tea Tree Cleansing Face Gel - this gel contains the two popular / favourite essential oils. This gel is perfect if you have acne prone skin, spots, blemishes and other abrasions. This gel is a natural antiseptic, antibacterial and anti fungal. The lavender helps to calm and sooth your skin and heal any parts as required. This is one of my favourite cleansing gels currently on the market.

Neroli & Aloe Moisturising Face Cream 
Neroli & Aloe Moisturising Face Cream - this is a perfect daily moisturiser which helps to rejuvenate skin and reduces the signs of ageing. This helped to brighten and refresh my skin, to the extent this is the product my mother "borrowed" as she was very impressed at how my skin looked after using this product. Neroli helps to refresh and renew skin tone and together with the Aloe which provides a calming / soothing influence. This does provide natural sunscreen, but you also must wear sunscreen, yes even in Winter to ensure you skin is fully protected. 

Rosemary & Olive Deep Cleansing Oil 

Rosemary & Olive Deep Cleansing Oil - I am very fussy about oils, as I hate the way it feels on my hands but, this product is amazing with the simple pump dispenser which means it does not spill everywhere. 

The oil is deeply cleansing, moisturising and nourishing and removes all traces of dirt, grime and makeup from the day and it really does. I sometimes find with some oils it does not fully remove my makeup and for someone who wears waterproof mascara I need a product that fully removes the day dirt. I do not have time to mess around with lots of products and just want one product, which will just do the job and wont leave me looking like I am a panda. This product is amazing at removing all product and I would recommend this to those of you who wear waterproof makeup. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig