Wednesday 2 November 2016

Essence I Heart Colour Intensifying Eye Shadow Base


I really struggle to find a good eye shadow primer as I get really oily eyelids. I have yet to find a high street brand that can stop creasing. 


However, I have found a base that actually works for me and I have been using this product for a couple of weeks and I have yet to experience eye shadow creasing and it lasts all day. 


The formula is almost like a concealer consistency, but not as heavy and creamy in texture. Essence have stated this product can be worn alone - however, it is not something that I would do. The eye shadow colour clings nicely to this product and there is no blotchy colour and the shadow stayed all day. 

With primers unfortunately, I do believe it is all down to the individual whether they work for you and I have tried pretty much all primers and know there are a limited amount of primers I can use due to my oily issues so I am pleased this can be added to the very short list. This product costs £2.50 and is available here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig