Wednesday 23 November 2016

Beauty Products Used Up - Simple Kind To Skin Micellar Cleansing Water


I am not sure how many of these I have been through - I have seriously lost count. I use micellar waters every day to remove my initial makeup before I double cleanse. 

With micellar waters, I believe it is trial and error as to which one works best for you as  it is down to personal preferences. I have about four different brands I switch between and I know they work and remove my waterproof mascara. 

My advice if you have not tried the product see whether they have a travel size, as most of them do and purchase that before you take the plunge buying the full size. This micellar does not sting my eye, it does not leave any residue it just does its job of removing my initial layer of makeup before my skin care routine starts. 

Simple ensure all of their products are kind to your skin and gentle which is why I love the brand. This product would be ideal if you have teenage children to encourage them to cleanse their face and it is so cheap to purchase you don't mind them using it up. 

This is one product I would recommend to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig