Tuesday 4 October 2016

September 2016 Beauty Obsessions

September 2016 Obsessions 
I have recently purchased a lot of beauty products so have spent most of September trying them out. September has been a bit of a crazy time and I am now hoping I have a quieter October in preparation to have my baby in November. So, here are my current beauty obsessions. 

Marc Jacobs Air Blush 504 Kink and Kisses 
Marc Jacobs beauty is new to me as it is not readily available in department stores. Since I have purchased this blush I have worn it every day and every day you can slightly alter the colour impact you want every day. I am going to purchase other colours from the range as I love it. This blush costs £28.00 and is available here.


Time Delay Anti Ageing Wrinkle Reduce Double Action Anti Ageing Cream 
I have never used any of the Time Delay products by Boots, but recently they have had a lot of their products have been on special offer and this product really caught my eye. I have only been using this product for around 10 days and so far so good I really really like it - but, I need to try it a few more times and I will of course complete a full blog post on my views of this product in due course. This product is available here.  

Lottie London Soap Star Solid Brush Cleanser
I am incredibly lazy when it comes to cleaning my make-up brushes and am always looking for products to make my life easier and reduce the time when it comes to cleaning my brushes. This product is a new favourite and it took me little to no time to get my brushes cleaned. My brushes were immaculate and there was no dodgy smell afterwards. This product is available here. 


Sanctuary Spa Cleanse Eye Make-up Remover 
I am a little obsessive around ensuring all of my make-up is removed before going to bed, and no I do not do wipes - they leave my skin feeling dry and I do not feel all of my make-up is fully removed so I usually start with removing my eye make-up and when I saw this product available from Sanctuary I just could not leave it on the self. The dispenser is one of my favourites with a push button, which makes it less messy and the product is dual phase, so you must give it a good shake before use.

I go through many make-up removers and have not yet found one that makes me think "wow this is the only product I will use", however, this is a great product and it did remove all of my day's eye make-up without leaving a load of oily mess behind. This product is available here.


I always use a spring water spray either from Avenue or La Roche Posay I use them after a shower and before I start my skin care regime and sometimes afterwards but it depends on how my skin is behaving. This is one of my favourites and I have lost count on how many bottles I have gone through.In addition, my husband has taken to stealing this especially after he has played rugby - which I have only just found out when he kindly left me an empty can and did not tell me he had been using it - so kind. This is one product I cannot live without and it is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig