Tuesday 11 October 2016

Product Currently Under Review Collection Colour Match Foundation


I have to confess, I have never tried foundations from Collection. I am not too sure why, but I just have not given them a go. I know people rave about the Collection concealer which I like but it is not my favourite. 

Colour match is part of the new range established by Collection, it comes in six colours, which is not a massive variety of colour choice (I hope this is something they improve on). The technology use or this product is that it adapts to your skin tone for a natural look. Collection stress the foundation is lightweight and easily blendable (so I will try with both a brush and a beauty blender to see which is best - and of course update you). 

What I love about Collection is the price point as this foundation was £3.99 which is a bargain. A few years back beauty experts used to stress the importance of spending money on your base, but now due to the investment beauty brands are putting into their products this rule no longer stands. 

I will of course feedback to you within the next week as to how I get on - stay turned. Product available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig