Monday 17 October 2016

Milani Total Lash Cover (105 Black)


I recently purchased this product whilst I was in TK Maxx - I was very excited. I have only tried a couple of products by Miliani and wish it was more readily available within the UK. I have not been disappointed with the products I have tried so far, a blush and lipgloss and have been impressed by the quality. In addition, I love the fact on my random trips to TK Maxx you find little gems in the beauty section - you do sometimes have to look through the random crap and mess though which I do get irritated by. 


This mascara has a "three zone" brush: 

1. Define - inner and outer lashes 
2. Build - centre lashes 
3. Curl - comb applicator 

Milani confirmed that this will stop non-clumping and gives an instant lash length and separates lashes (defining, volumising and curling). Initially, the brush I found quite scary, I know it sounds really strange but it is rather big and it has a long straight end bit at the end of the brush which when coming towards your eye can be quite daunting. However, once I have got used to it and being extra careful during application I actually really like the mascara. It separates my lashes and lengthens them. Another positive, is there is no fall out no "panda eyes" during the day which is the most important quality for a mascara. 

I would love to try a few more products within the Milani range and this mascara only cost £3.99 which is excellent value. This mascara is available here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig