Monday 17 October 2016

Makeup Academy Professional Glitter Ball Eyeshadow Palette M

Glitter Ball Palette 
I think I received this palette in a recent Glossy Box - I know I didn't purchase this palette. I do have a lot of the MUA palettes but they tend to be the more neutral colour palettes and this is the first one I have tried with a bit more colour.

Makeup Academy Professional 
I thought there would be a lot more colour payoff, unfortunately, the shadows were not as pigmented as I had thought. There was a small amount of fall out when I applied the shadow so, I had to change my routine around and do my eyes first rather then putting my base on. 

On the MUA website it stated you can convert looks easily from day to night which I can see, however, it will not be as a dramatic look you may anticipate. 

L to R - Boogle, Equinox, Disco, Vibe, Hustle, Freak, Remix, Odyssey, Inferno, Jive, Fever, Vinyl
This palette is ideal if you are on a budget or are new to makeup and want to experiment with new looks - I think this would be an excellent choice. But for those of you that love a dramatic look and are used to wearing make-up this may not be the best palette. 

This palette costs £4.00 and is available here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig