Wednesday 26 October 2016

Empty Product - Sanctuary Spa Gentle Polish Body Scrub

 

Since I have been pregnant for what feels like around two years of my life the one thing I have noticed is the toll it has taken on my skin. I am not sure if you are the same, but because I concentrate on my face and ensuring this looks good, I don't always pay the same attention to my body skin. 

So, this time around, I have ensured that my skin is in good condition. Ok I have a couple of stretch marks but I am nearly due so there was going to be some impact on my body and we all cannot be perfect. 

I have been using the gentle polish scrub throughout my pregnancy and it has helped to keep my skin looking pretty good and clearing those pesky dead skin cells off and any dry patches that I had. My skin has been left feeling soft and smooth and I have even packed on of these in my hospital bag just because I know it simply just works. 

The second quality I love about this product is the smell, I am a massive fan of the traditional fragrance from Sanctuary and it is always the one I ask for when people are asking what to get me for my birthday or Christmas. This product contains patchouli and orange oil and I love the smell which is released into the bathroom, it just relaxes me straight away. 

The last quality I love about this product is the lack of mess it leaves. I find some of the body exfoliates leaves a film around the bath / shower and you have to spend ages clearing out the scrub. With this product, I find you do not get that and there is no mess.

I have of course have many, many bottles in my collection as I just cannot be without this product and at £5.50 is a bargain. This product is available here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig