Wednesday 12 October 2016

Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment


Now the Winter months are setting in and the heating is on there are two things that suffer the most and that is my lips and my hands they get incredibly dry. This has been my saviour and I have tubes of this around the house, in my car, in my mums bag and I even found one in my husbands work bag. 


The lip balm is so hydrating and it will help to repair your dry, chapped lips. The consistency is so rich (which for some of you may take some getting used to especially if you use just a chap stick). I especially love using this product just before I go to bed as when I wake up my lips feel amazing, soft and smooth - its a great start to the day. This product is expensive at £14.00, but I do feel it is worth every single penny. This product is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig