Wednesday 14 September 2016

Transformulas Marine Miracle Night Repair Serum


Throughout this year, I have been trying out numerous serum's I have a few favourites but, I have never found the one. Due to my skin being so spontaneous with being pregnant, I do believe I probably need to wait until after I have had the baby and my hormones have calmed before I make my final decision. 

Transformulas is one of my favourite brands at present, they really know their stuff and are passionate about providing the right skin care products to their customers at the right price. 


The serum provides prevention, preservation, repair and support for the skin. In addition, it is rich in Vitamin C and E together with oxygenated Almond Oil. I have been using this product for around a month and it has definitely provided stability to my skin and when I miss using it for a couple of days I do noticed the difference. When I start using the serum again, I noticed how "plump" my skin is and hydrated which are qualities I love. I have been using this product both day and night which aids hydration and brightening. 

This serum is suitable for all skin types and one I would recommend if you skin is having a crazy moment as it has really helped to calm everything down. This product costs  £41.95 which for a serum is a reasonable price and you use such a minimal amount that it is worth the money. This is one serum I would recommend to you all and is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig