Thursday 22 September 2016

Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion Hair Care

I am a massive fan of Shea Moisture, I only wish that all the other products which are available in the US are available in the UK. So, I just make the most of the hair products being available at Boots, I know the products are slightly more expensive then the products in the US - but, that seems to always be the case for beauty products. 

If you have not tried Shea Moisture, I strongly recommend you all to have a look at the products available as you will not be disappointed.

The fruit fusion range provides hydration, softens your hair and provides an additional boost. The products provide an instance boost of hydration with nutrients, vitamins and minerals that "recharge" lifeless hair. Due to currently being pregnant, my hair does look shiny and fuller but I am concerned that after having a baby this will all stop as when I had my last little one my hair looked terrible so I am hoping this will aid the aftermath of pregnancy. 

Within the fruit fusion range it contains fresh dragon fruit, lychee berry and green apple. In addition, there are extracts of coconut water which helps to boost lifeless hair and the 100% coconut water is what provides the hydration. Lastly, the products contain imbe oil which locks in the moisture and provides protection from environmental factors. 

Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Texture Spray 

I adore a texture spray and it is a massive part of my hair care regime. My hair has a slight wave to it, so at times it looks heavy and messy - in not a good way. So, I add a spritz of this product and and then dry my hair properly which leaves my hair looking "good messy" and a beach look. My hair has been much more manageable since I have started using this product.

Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Hair Masque

I don't have much time with having a little one and another one on the way so I want an effective hair mask that really works and provides a deeper conditioner and I have certainly found it in this product. My hair felt amazing after using this product, soft, supple and hydrated. The smell was amazing, to the extent my husband commented on it and he never really notices things like that, I could walk around with green hair and he would not notice. 

The mask provides an instant boost of hydration and protection around each hair cuticle to defend against environmental factors. 

I use this product around twice a week and that seems to be suffice to maintain my healthy shiny hair. 


Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Creme Rinse 

The creme rinse is a conditioner which provides shine and softens your hair. Again, it is such an amazing product that I use in between my hair mask days and it really does lock in the moisture. My hair has been noticeable, touchable soft and smooth, which has made styling it much easier and manageable. 

The price points are slightly more expensive then regular conditions: 

  • Texture spray - £10.99
  • Hair mask - £12.99
  • Creme rinse - £10.99
I think they are work every penny and I will be buying again - this is quite a bold statement as when it comes to hair products I tend to purchase what is on special offer. However, when it comes to Shea Moisture I know the products really work and during my time of hormone imbalance it has helped me. Shea Moisture really know their customers and try to provide great products which are organic and use natural ingredients. The brand have a great ethos and support charitable organisations in undeserved communities both globally and locally.

Check out your local Boots now !!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig