Monday 12 September 2016

September 2016 Glossybox

September 2016 Glossybox 

I have not had a Glossybox in ages because quite frankly, I ended up with sample fatigue and had lots of products that were just not suitable for my skin or just had lots of the same product. But, I thought I would try again this month and I was not disappointed there were some amazing product in this one. 

The products for this box was picked out by the Beauty Director from Red Magazine.

Revlon Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat


Rodial Smokey Eye Pen


Vitamasques Hydro Face Mask 

L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam 

The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara


If you are interested in checking out Glossybox website it is available here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig