Thursday 29 September 2016

Ooharr Cream Face Masks

Oohaa Cream Masks 

I know I keep banging on the fact that I am currently pregnant, but it does have an impact on my beauty regime, my skin, my body and my life in general especially when you already have a little one to look after. 

Having a soak in the tub with a face mask a couple of times of week is firstly, my alone time without my little one and second it is the only time when I get to relax so I really do make the most of it to the extent my husband has had to check that I am ok because I have been in the bath that long. 

When I received these I was made up as I absolutely love the Ooharr Clay Masks and have repurchased these again and again as they are simply amazing. 

Juicy Burst Nourishing Cream Mask 

Juicy Burst Nourishing Cream Mask - this mask is suitable for all skin types. I have experienced in the past issues with some masks where they have felt like they are burning my skin and I have had to remove them straight away. However, with this mask it feels refreshing. 

Juicy burst contains oranges which provides revitalisation and hydration to your face and as you may have previously read my skin is loving Vitamin C products so the more I can get the better. My skin afterwards felt smooth and brighter and certainly tightened my pores. 

In addition, the mask is rich in antioxidant and has lots of natural ingredients such as lime, cucumber, calendula and olive which all work together to aid the improvement of your complexion. This is my current favourite mask due to the Vitamin C, but this may change once I have had a baby. 

This mask is a bargain at £1.20 and is available here.

Fruity Magic Rejuvenating Cream Mask 

Fruity Magic Rejuvenating Cream Mask - again, this mask is suitable for all skin types. It is rich in antioxidants, it is jammed packed with nutrients and natural ingredients such as green tea, aloe and honey. The mask features Vitamin A, C and E which is ideal for detox. This was great to aid with stabilising my skin as at present as you may know every day is different for my skin and I cannot second guess what is going to happen when I wake up, this is the joy of hormones! If you have spot prone skin this would be the perfect mask for you and again my skin felt hydrated and glowed the next day. I did get complements after I had used this mask during one of the mum and baby groups!! This mask costs £1.20 and is available here

I would highly recommend these masks and I have repurchased more of them because they just simply work and I have also purchased a lot of them for my other pregnant friends as a little pick me up during their pregnancy - which has gone down very well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig