Saturday 17 September 2016

L'Oreal Colour Riche La Palette Lips - Nude


I am not the biggest fan of lip palettes in my personal life, I find them a bit of a faff and only use one or two of the colours in the palette. Worst of all, I hate lip brushes, I find them pointless and dated. However, in my professional life they have there place. When I saw L'Oreal had this palette available, initially I was reluctant to purchase it but after many many weeks of seeing it available in my local Superdrug I did take the plunge and purchase it. 


The colours are beautiful with the availability of two palettes this one and a red one, day to night. The formula is creamy and smooth you could use your finger to apply which is not always that easy or hygienic whilst you are out and about. In addition, although the palette is compact, I still have it in my mind that it is a faff and it is much easier to take a lipstick bullet out with you and more hygienic then this.


The colour pay off may not be everyone's cup of tea as you can see in my swatches. I am still in two minds whether I like this  product and I have the feeling it will be something that I will never agree on in my mind. This will be definitely joining my professional kit but personally, I just don't feel I will be reaching for it. Check out the palette here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig