Friday 23 September 2016

FakeBake Flawless Self-Tan Liquid - Medium


I have a real issue with fake tan firstly, I am rubbish at the application and always always end up with streaks which is frustrating and secondly, I just don't have time and thirdly the smell of some tanning products I just don't like. 

However, I have never tried any of the FakeBake products so I thought it would be an ideal opportunity to see whether this brand can change my mind. And, it has. I had a family event on recently and with the outfit I was wearing I didn't want my pasty legs on show so it was a perfect time to try out this product. So, I applied this product in the evening when the baby went to sleep and allowed the tanning product to develop overnight.   The product was easy to apply with the professional mitt and FakeBake also provide gloves which was just so handy. The application was easy with the mitt and I had no streaking or issues once the tan had fully developed. 

In addition, overnight there was no sticky feeling and it did not clog any pores or once the tan had faded I had no breakouts etc. The bonus quality of this product was the smell as there was no horrible typical tan smell which is the main thing that puts me off. 

FakeBake is committed to using the highest quality ingredients and tanning actives. FakeBake are passionate about providing high quality products to their customers and really value the thoughts and opinions of their customers which I love about a brand. 

FakeBake use naturally derived tanning formula which creates a longer lasting tan, for me this tan lasted around 5-7 days which was exactly what I wanted. I also ensured I thoroughly exfoliated before using the product to ensure the product applied evenly and had not body lotion or deodorant.

This product is ideal for all skin types and tones and contains the highest quality of premium ingredients free from preservatives and parabens. This is one product that I would be using again and FakeBake have definitely encouraged me to use more tanning products rather than shy away from them. 

Check out the FakeBake website here for more products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig