Tuesday 13 September 2016

Essence Haul 2016

Essence Haul 
I had completely forgotten that Wilkos sold beauty products and my husband questioned how I can manage to find beauty products in the strangest places - you know what it is a hidden talent I can sniff out beauty products within a few miles radius. What can I say I am a beauty junkie. 

I don't think I have ever used any Essence products before but I know m fellow beauty bloggers have recommended products from the range and rave about the the quality and price point is just unmissable. 

So, here are the products I have recently purchased. I am going to give them a go and I will get back to you with my review on the items and whether they are any good. Check out the Wilko website for more products. 

Sheer and Shine Lipstick (12) Candy Love 

Sheer and Shine Lipstick (02) Cute Nude 

17 No Cream, No Sugar eyeshadow 

Mattifying Compact Powder (10) light beige 

I heart colour intensifying eyeshadow base 

20 Rosy Happiness eyeshadow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig