Monday 12 September 2016

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Fluid


I am a massive fan of French skin care products, they really know their stuff and the products are just simply amazing. I have never tried anything from this brand, but I was not disappointed. During my pregnancy my skin has been going from glowing "Blooming" as some people may say to being a spotty, dry mess and it literally changes every day, sometimes every hour and not just the skin on  my face my body skin has been going from being very dry to looking amazing - this, product has been the lifesaver and has helped to stabilise my skin integrity and bring it back under control. 

This cream has left my skin feeling soft and supple and the best thing it absorbs very quickly into my skin which is ideal as I do not have time in the morning to faff around waiting for the moisturiser to dry. This product is so versatile and can be used as an aftersun, my husband has been using it as part of his aftershave care and I have been using this on my little one as it is so gentle. 


This product is ideal for all skin types and for the size of the bottle it is ideal if you have a family as everyone can use it. 

This brand originated in France more than 60 years ago by a dermatologist in Paris, the ethos of the brand is to create authentic, effective skin care brand - in lay mans terms they know what their customers want and ensure they continue to meet the ongoing demands of their customers. The ingredients and formulations are minimised to reduce the risk of allergies and respect the natural balance of the skin - which is ideal as my little one suffers from occasional eczema - he has had no reaction and it has alleviated the itch which is amazing!!!! 

This product has helped to restore my skins tone and has added a protected layer leaving it smooth, gentle and supple. All of the Embryolisse contain active ingredients which help to restore skin deficiencies.

This is one product, I would recommend to everyone I love it and it could be one of my favourite moisturisers for 2016! 

This product costs £28.00 which seems expensive, but the bottle is so big and the quality of the product is worth every penny. Check this product out here.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig