Friday 30 September 2016

Current Day to Day Make-up


I really do not have much time in the morning to put my face on, but it is the one thing I like to do as it makes me feel "put together" for the day ahead. I know what you are probably thinking how does a busy mother find time, but I do feel it is important that I also feel good for the day ahead. So, these are the current products I am using: 

  • Bobbi Brown Face Touch-up Palette 
  • Charlotte Tilbury The Uptown Girl Luxury Palette. 
  • Essence Mattifying Compact Powder (10 Light Beige)
  • Essence I Heart Colour Intensifying Eyeshadow Base 
  • Maybelline Expertwear Blush (79 Flash Plum) 
  • Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer (02 Beige)
  • George Asda The Tamer 2 in 1 Lash Definer and Brow Tamer 
  • Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara 
  • La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo + (Unifiant Light) 
  • Maybelline Colour Elixir Lipgloss (105 Petal Plush) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig