Wednesday 21 September 2016

B. Refreshed Essence Lotion


I have been using an essence for a couple of weeks, it has kindof slipped into my skincare regime, but I was worried that it may have been yet another step that may be unnecessary. My thoughts were right I have not really noticed any difference in my skin. It was a nice step but just not required. 

I am a massive fan of the B. products, and believe that it is another brand that is very underrated and I have never been disappointed with the products I have tried so far. 

The point of an essence is to provide a lightweight soothing lotion which soothes your skin instantly. However, with all of the other products I use within my regime I get that with them. 

This essence contains hyaluronic acid which moisturises deep down with the addition of algae extract which softens / smooths your skin. All of the products are dermatologically approved and ideal for all skin types.

For an essence you use it after cleansing, apply a couple of drops into your hand and pat into your face gently until it is fully absorbed. You can use it morning and night before applying your day or night cream.

I will of course continue to use this product until it is finished as I do feel it is a luxury add on, but I will not repurchase again. I would recommend to you all to check out the B. products here and the price point is just too good to be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig