Friday 9 September 2016

August 2016 Most Used Products


Where has August gone, is it me or is this year just flying past and here I am just blogging about my most used products for this month. So, here goes:


Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Glow - This palette is simply beautiful and versatile and I have used this everyday since I purchased it around six weeks ago. If I am wanting a simple make-up look I simply just use the highlighter, but if I am having a bit more of a full face of make-up date then all of this palette is used. I believe this palette is limited so may be tricky to get hold of, but if you do see one available my recommendation is to purchase it (product here)



ELF High Definition Undereye Setting Powder - I have had many many sleepless nights with the little one deciding he no longer wishes to sleep through the night so this has been a godsent to help with my dark circles.This powder simply provides a slight glow, no glitter which does not look heavy and does not crease throughout the day. This product is available here.



Dr Paw Paw Original Balm - This product is a permanent fixture in my baby bag it helps with my dry lips and I have had some strange dry patches on my hands (between my fingers) which this product has helped to alleviate without leaving any horrible reside and it means I can pick up and touch my little one without any concerns that he may have a reaction towards the product. This product is one I would recommend to all mothers. This product is available here.



Lord & Berry Seta Eyeshadow (Mocha) - This has been my favourite eyeshadow for the last few weeks. I especially love using a light hand and just using a sweep over my eyelid without mascara when I have been having a busy day and don't wish to wear too much makeup. This I feel is my favourite eyeshadow of the year! This product is available here.


No 7 Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Care - Due to my excessive hand washing and being pregnant my nails have been taking a real battering. I have been using this product and Dr Paw Paw to try and reignite my nails and it has really assisted. So, during the evening when the baby does down I have been trying to treat myself to a bit of pampering and this is part of the regime. This product is available here.


Tangle Teezer- This is another product that any busy mother needs to have. This brush stays permanently in my baby bag because you just never know. I have used a tangle teezer for many many years and it is one product that has changed my life. My hair seems to tangle as soon as it is brushed and after I have washed it, using this brush means that it is not painful when I brush through ready for styling and it is a product that is a must if you do have tangle hair. This product is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig