Wednesday 28 September 2016

ASDM Beverly Hills Products


I have to confess, I had never heard of ASDM Beverly Hills until they reached out for me. However, it is certainly a brand that people should sit up and take an interest in as their products are amazing and they really know their stuff about skin care and their customer requirements. I will be purchasing more of ASDM products as they are exactly what my skin likes and they have skin care experts on hand if you have any queries or questions. The packaging is beautiful with clear simple instructions, so if you are new to the skin care world you will not find it too daunting to use the products as the instructions are very clear and user friendly. Check out ASDM Beverley Hills website here for all of their products. 


Intensive Vitamin C Repair Serum - my skin is currently loving anything with Vitamin C in it, it just literally sucks it all up and wants more so when I received this I was on cloud 9. The serum is rich and helps to restore and install a brighter, healthy glow, 

The serum penetrates the skin quickly, and leaves no residue behind which is perfect. I used this product both day and night and there are no worries about how your make-up applies afterwards as it went on perfectly. 

This product is not tested on animals and is paraben free. 

This product is available here.




*please note my sister who has similar skin to mine but due to being pregnant I was unable to use the acid treatment, she reported back to me her thoughts on the products*

Pre-peel Treatment - this product is professional strength. The product works by reducing the pH of your skin, unblocking pores and eliminating excess oil. You get 40 treatments which for the price point is excellent value for money.

The application was easy to use and there was minimum waste. You must after the application ensure you protect your skin with sunscreen as your skin will be extra sensitive an you will be at an increase of sunburn.

This product is available here.

30% Glycolic Acid Medical Strength - this product is ideal for individuals who are new to Glycolic peels. I have used many peels before being pregnant and I am looking forward to trying this out as soon as the baby is born as my sister reported that this was an amazing product.

You must again, you sunscreen after using this product and always always do a patch test before using the product fully on your face.

This product stimulates new growth of skin and collagen and after using these products my sisters skin looked amazing and glowing.

This product is available here.

Post Peel Treatment Serum - at the conclusion of using the above products you finish by using the serum which helps to provide hydration and healing actives post the acid peel. This is an essential at the conclusion of the treatment. The serum helps to re-balance the skin's pH but also aids healing and accelerates the rate of healing - so, its a stage not to be missed.

The feedback from my sister is her skin felt amazing after using these products, it has helped to stabilise her skin and feels hydrated. I have to say from seeing her skin, I have seen a noticeable difference and very jealous that I cannot use these products until November and like I said as soon as the baby is out, I will be using these products.

This product is available here.

In addition, ASDM Beverly Hills sell an at home kit which is available here which I would highly recommend. 

I would highly recommend ASDM Beverly Hills products, I think it is an up and coming brand and I am going to definitely repurchase more products as I have completely fallen in love with the brand, the customer service and customer focus is second to none. My advice, check out there website now, you will not be disappointed!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig