Tuesday 13 September 2016

Asda Beauty Products Haul 2016


I know what you are thinking, she is doing a lot of hauls at the moment. There have been so many amazing beauty releases and I have recently had inspiration about the future of my blog - so, a lot of changes will be made in the future. In addition, the hubby has been looking after the little man so I have been able to go shopping on my own, which has meant I have been able to look more into the beauty product available. 

On a recent trip to ASDA I always have a look at the beauty products and noticed there was a lot of promotion around brow products and I was sucked in. Check out the ASDA website now for some amazing products currently available. 

I will of course report back to you on my thoughts and feelings of these products, stay tuned. 

The Tamer Brow Taming Gel (03 Brunette) 

The Tamer Eyebrow Kit 

The Tamer Brow Primer 

The Tamer 2 in 1 Lash Definer & Brow Tamer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig