Tuesday 9 August 2016

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion


I am going to be bold and say that this is the best eyeshadow primer currently on the market. I have tried pretty much all of the primers available on the market as I have very oily eyelids and eyeshadow does not like to stay on my lids and ends up creasing within an hour of application. 

Initially, I was reluctant to purchase this as I did not believe in the hype but boy, it is good and most  importantly it works and my eyeshadow lasts all day and night without budging. 

I purchased the travel size option, this has lasted me for ages as you need such a small amount on the lid. I now cannot be without this product, which sounds so dramatic but because it works so well and it is the only primer out there that works on me it will not be leaving my make-up bag. Unless, there is a brand out there who thinks they have a product that will be up there with the same standard as Urban Decay I am willing to give it a go. 

If you are worried the product is heavy and clumpy (as I have found wit some heavy duty primers) there is nothing to worry about here, it is lightweight and you don't even realise you have it on. I use such as small amount and gently rub it in with my ring finger that after application you don't even realise you have it on. 

So, if you are fed up with your eyeshadow creasing, this is one product you must purchase today as you will not regret it. Check this product out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig