Tuesday 16 August 2016

The Body Shop Vitamin C Facial Radiance Powder Mix


During the course of my pregnancy, my skin has changed pretty much every day, in fact, sometimes it is every hour. One minute it is dry, the next oily and then other times dehydrated it is very frustrating. 


So, when I saw this product in The Body Shop I knew I had to give it a go as I thought my skin would "drink up" the Vitamin C. I was not far from the truth, my skin absolutely loved a boost of Vitamin C over a 10 day period. 


With this product, you have to mix the powder with the serum and then give it a good shake. The powder contains 5% Vitamin C and it really does wake your skin up. My skin just could not get enough of this serum and really needed a big boost.


I applied this product to my cleansed skin both day and night prior to moisturiser. 


As Vitamin C is an antioxidant it helps to protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals eg pollution, heating, smoking etc. It also aids to product healthy collagen. There is still a lot of disagreement between scientists around the clinical evidence surrounding the use of Vitamin C. However, at the moment with being six months pregnant and my current craving for fruit and veg I am getting rather a lot. 

I do feel that at times it can be confusing as to what can be good and bad for your skin, but I am a big believer in ensuring you have a well rounded diet and you should get all of the correct vitamins and minerals within the food you consume everyday. 

I will be definitely giving my skin another boost in a few months with another 10 days of Vitamin C treatment as I do feel it did help with attempting to balance my skin out and calm everything down and at £16.00 is not too expensive and worth every single penny. Check out the Vitamin C range here.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig