Tuesday 23 August 2016

Selfridges Haul - August 2016

I moved to the West Midlands area around 18 months ago and did not realise I lived near a Selfridges. I cannot believe it has taken me so long to venture into Birmingham to go and have a look in the beauty department.

Can I just say, the service I received from Selfridges in the Beauty Department was outstanding even when my son decided to start singing and shouting quite loud, the staff were great at ensuring my needs were fully met. I would like to say a big thank you to the beauty team in Selfridges because I was on the verge of walking out because my son (who is 10 months old) was quite disruptive. 

So, I picked up a couple of bits and you can check out the Selfridges website here.


August Haul 

Nars Creamy Concealer Light 2 Vanilla - £22.50


Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette The Uptown Girl - £38.00


Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Re-shape and Resize Lip Liner Pillow Talk - £16.00 

MAC Cream Colour Base Hush - £17.00

Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base - £19.50






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig