Sunday 17 July 2016

My current beauty obsessions - July 2016



I know a lot of beauty bloggers put up their favourites each month, but sometimes I find that I don't have any current favourites or I have been using the same products for a couple months in the row or I have been digging around in my collection and using some older products rather than putting in new products that have been sent or bought. 

So, my current beauty obsessions are as follows: 


Vichy Laboratories Liftactiv Serum 10 - I am so addicted to Vichy products they are simply amazing and just work for me. This serum targets 10 signs of ageing whilst accelerating surface skin cell renewal.Vichy spend a lot of time researching their products to ensure it meets their customer needs. Vichy products are reasonable in price and are just perfect for my current needs. 

Check out the Vichy website here.


Soap and Glory Bright Here Bright Now Instant Radiance Energy Boost Balm - With being a busy mum and being pregnant I don't have much time to faff around in the morning with foundation etc etc. My skin at present is pretty good (must be pregnancy hormones) and I love having a glowing complex so this is an ideal base for me. This product brightens and illuminates, minimises lines / wrinkles together with providing moisture to my skin for the day. This is a great product and one I would recommend to busy mothers who just don't have time. 

Check out this product here.


ELF Studio 3 in 1 Mascara - This is one of my current favourite mascaras it lengthens and volumises my lashes. I sometimes just apply a bit of the Soap and Glory Bright Here Bright Now and a bit of mascara and I am done for the day. There is no clumping or fall out which is perfect so I don't have to worry continually throughout the day of my mascara being on my face or those annoying black bits being under my eyes. 

Check out the ELF website here.


La Roche-Posay Serozinc - This product is my current pregnancy requirement, I have been suffering from "pregnancy sweats" which is not very attractive I know but, it is just one of the side effects of being pregnant and it is rubbish. I have been using this product, just to refresh my face a couple times over the day and it has made me feel so much better.

Check this product out here.


Collection Little Mix Love All About The Eyes Palette - I have not used this palette for some time and found it a couple of weeks ago when I was having a tidy up. I have not stopped using it since my rediscovery. It's a great palette for those of you who like a simple eye look for the day and you could easily convert your day look to an evening look with using the darker shades within the palette. This is one palette I would recommend especially when the palette is reasonable priced. 

Check this product out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig