Tuesday 12 July 2016

Latest In Beauty Box - July 2016


I simply adore the Latest In Beauty website, especially where you can build your own beauty box. You have the opportunity to pick from three size boxes. The first is where you pick three products (£8.99), six products (£12.99) or nine products (£16.99). I have to confess I do check the website regularly and usually purchase six products - but, my advice to you is to have a look at what products are available and that may aid your decision. Check the website out here. 

So, I picked out the following products (although I am not sure why I was given seven products????? by the Latest in Beauty team:  


Heaven by Deborah Mitchell Age Defiance Cream 


L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara 


Heaven by Deborah Mitchell Peppermint Clarifying Hydrogel


Rodial Stemcell Super-food Glam Balm Multi


Melvita Extraordinary Oil 


Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream 


Rodial Stem Cell Cleansing Cream 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig