Friday 22 July 2016

Empties - July 2016


Naobay Moisturising Peeling - This is a great face wash, I used this a couple of times a week as it is quite "gritty" and sometimes my skin just cannot deal with a harsh face wash. It is a great product and I would buy it again. 

This product is available here.


Soap and Glory Orangeasm Super Rich Body Butter - I am a massive fan of Soap and Glory and I have had this product for ages. However, I was not keen on the beads contained within the body butter, and quite frankly found it a bit weird. The body butter is rich and hydrating and the smell is divine. I would purchase this again, but without the strange beads contained within it. 

This product is available here.


Nivea Micellar Water - Great Micellar and a good start to remove my day's make-up just before I cleanse. Its a reasonable price and with being from Nivea it's a great product. This is one that I would purchase again. 

This product is available here.


Essentials Skincare Collection Ylang Ylang, Argan and Rosemary Shampoo - I simply love this shampoo, it smells amazing firstly and secondly, it does not strip my hair. This product leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and hydrating. This is one product I would purchase again. 

This product is available here.


Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels - This is my current favourite product and and essential in my skincare stash. At present, with my lack of sleep these have been my saviour of trying to make my eyes look halfway normal. One product I would recommend for busy mums out there. 

These are available here.


Nivea Cleansing Cream Wash - This is a great basic face wash, it didn't strip my face and left it feeling smooth and hydrated. I used this as part of my second cleanse on days where I wore little to no makeup. I would purchase again. 

This product is available here.


Pure Potions Skin Salvation Intensive Hand Cream - If you are like me and end up washing your hands what feels like a million times a day they get pretty sore and red. This product is another one to add to the essential mum stash and a requirement and has helped to soothe my sore hands. I have already purchased another one and will continued to use. 

This product is available here.


ELF Mascara - I love ELF products, however, this is not on that list. For me, this mascara did not work and I was left with those pesky black bits all over my face. I will not be purchasing again, however, there are other mascaras ELF sells which are great so have a look on their website here.


Kiko Unforgettable Mascara - I know what you are thinking, another mascara. But, I had exactly the same problem with this product as I did with the ELF product. The mascara ended up all over my face and when you a busy mother, it is the last thing I want to be worrying about. Again, Kiko has some amazing products available here.


Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche - Nuxe is one of my favourite brands and I always end up purchasing something from their counter when I pop into my local M and S. This is a great mask which leaves my skin feeling hydrated and fresh. This product I use a couple of times a week as it is so gentle I don't experience any drying or redness. I have already bought a back up. This product is available here.


Seventeen Back Lash - I really believe Seventeen mascaras are really underrated and this one in particular was one of my favourites. It lengthened my lashes and someone actually stopped me to ask where I got my eyelash extensions done - which I had not. There was no fall out during the day or any black marks left under my eyes. I would purchase again here and it is available here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig