Tuesday 21 June 2016

Superdrug Haul


Yes, I know what you are thinking not another haul. But, when you are a stay at home mother the internet becomes your best friend and I do find myself ordering random items. So, here goes: 


B. Refreshed Essence Lotion - I have never tried and essence and I know that they are an "extra" to your skincare routine, however, I just wanted to give this product ago and of course I will report back to you how I get on. This product is available here.


Vitamin E Skin Care SPF15 Moisturising Day Cream - I was looking for a very simply day cream and the consistency is exactly what I wanted it is very rich and thick. Sometimes, I need a richer cream as my face just simply eats product (especially when I am feeling dehydrated and exhausted). This product is available here and at £2.99, well you simply could not refuse. 


Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Liquid Concealer (02Fair) - I was looking for a new undereye brightening concealer and have never tried any of the concealers from the Makeup Revolution range so I thought I would give this product ago. At £2.00 it is a bargain, I will report back as to how I get on. This product is available here.

Makeup Revolution Blushes (£1.00) 
Initially, I thought these blushes were a complete bargain and I have not tried these before. However the product picture on the website is completely different (as per picture below) which I was disappointed with as the product I was sent seems cheap and different from what is advertised. I will of course give this product a try and will report back. 


Makeup Revolution Powder Blusher Sugar

These blushes are available here.



Sugar 


Now!


Wow!


Treat


Love 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig