Tuesday 21 June 2016

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Glow Multi-Palette


When I saw this product on the Estee Lauder website I was very excited. I love the Estee Lauder summer range it is so beautiful and luxurious that I simply had to have the product. Estee Lauder did not have the product available on their website so I turned to House of Fraser. 


So, the product arrived yesterday and to my disappointment the product had been swatched - I was gutted. When you spend £40.00 on a product it is my expectation that the product is pristine. I made contact with House of Fraser via Twitter and initially I thought they would be helpful as they asked for all of my order details etc etc and then was informed that I would still have to send a covering letter to them with the product as there was a fault with the product and it was required to be sent back to the warehouse. There is no fault with the product someone swatched it, it is an issue with either one of the staff members looking at this beautiful, amazing product and simply could not resist and try. 

When I have previously contacted a particular high street store with an issue with an eye shadow stick being broken, they simply took the order number and looked at the picture that I had sent and sent another one without inconveniencing me with having to return the product and wait for who knows how long until another product is sent out to me. Also, I have a little one and currently four months pregnant so do not have time to keep going back and forth to the post office just because House of Fraser did not double check the quality of the product prior to sending it out. 

So, my view on House of Fraser at the moment is disappointing and I think I will stick to using John Lewis or Selfridges to order any future beauty products as I have not had any problems with the quality of the product sent to me - and I order a fair amount. 

Sorry for the rant but I am just frustrated with poor customer service and long winded returns - just very annoying. 

If you have had any experiences with poor quality beauty products being sent to you email me at thesecretworldofabeautyblogger@gmail.com or comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig