Wednesday 15 June 2016

Essentials AA Skincare Collection - Ylang Ylang, Argan & Rosemary Conditioning Shampoo (Dry Hair)


I am currently in the process of looking for amazing products which can save me time due to having an 8 month old taking up most of my time. I am looking for products that have quality and luxurious feel as I no longer have hours and hours to spend on myself. 

After being pregnant and due to my son being so premature and spending a lot of time in hospital, my hair condition was dry and I didn't have time to go to the hairdressers so I had plenty of split ends. When I was sent this shampoo, I was very excited. The smell is simply divine - to the extent my husband has been using it (unimpressed). I like to wash my hair every day and this shampoo has been perfect, it has not stripped my hair and has left it feeling soft and shiny. This product is ideal if you suffer from dandruff and if you have sensitive skin. I would highly recommend this product and for £5.94 it is a bargain. 

Yet again, another amazing product from Essentials AA Skincare Collection if you were here you would see me giving them a massive pat on the back. So, for you busy mothers out there this is one for you !!! Check out their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig