Tuesday 8 March 2016

Manuka Doctor Age Defying Serum


I am quite fickle when it comes to serum, I have yet to find my absolute favourite product that fits my needs, however, this does come very close. Manuka Doctor is not a well known brand but should be one that pops into your mind when you need new skin care products. The main point I adore about this product is the rich texture and it really feels like my skin is being nourished when applied. 

The formula rejuvenates and nourishes and hydrates tired looking skin and it really does this. My skin since getting over my pregnancy my skin has good and bad days and by using this definitely improves the overall look. I especially like this product as part of my evening skin care routine as over night it really aids repair and hydrates my skin in preparation for the day. 

Manuka Doctor is based in New Zealand where there bee keepers product the best Manuka Honey from their hives. Manuka Doctor offers naturally inspired, scientifically enhanced skin care formulations that are refined and 100% bee friendly. Manuka Doctor puts women's needs and concerns at the core of everything it does resulting in high performance skin care regimes that deliver genuine benefits for the ultimate in skin confidence every day. This product costs £24.00 and is certainly worth every single penny. I am going to be purchasing the full size because I simply love the product and the brand and everything it stands for. This is one product I would recommend to you all and is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig