Tuesday 22 March 2016

Kanaa Exfo Firm Brightener System


These products have been the secret of my recent improvement in my skin. My skin looks dramatically different and is clear and well hydrated. 


These products nurture the skin, and deeply cleanses together with gently exfoliating any dead skin cells. I noticed after use my skin does not tingle or feel tight but feels refreshed and my face looks noticeably brighter. In addition, the products are multi-use as a treatment cleanser, exfoliator toner, mask and strengthener. I use this just before applying my serum and the rest of my days skin care products and makeup. 


So, all you need to do is pump one pump activator gel in your hand and then add two spoons (which is provided of exfo firm brightener and then apply to your face. I then gently massage my face and rinse off with cool water. This is perfect for all skin types. 

I know it is early into 2016 but this is my favourite skin care product so far for 2016!! Kanaa should be proud to have such amazing products available Check out Kanaa website here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig