Tuesday 29 March 2016

Current make-up favourites


With being a busy mother and wishing to still look reasonable for the day ahead, I have been streamlining my make-up to ensure that it not only looks good but can be quick and I have found some ideal products that have helped me. 

The first product I love is the Clarins Instance Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base, its a great product to give a great base and provides the perfect shine without looking like a disco ball. 

To keep my eyebrows at bay I liked to use the L'Oreal Brow Artist Genius kit this provides both the pigment and wax to keep your eyebrows looking amazing throughout the day. 

George Asda Skin Brightener I use as a simple highlighter, it provides just enough brightener without looking too shiny and at £5 you cannot argue with the price, which you can pick up when you do your food shop. 

Face powder is provided by H and M and it provides a perfect finish for my make-up.

I use two products by Max Factor, the first is the Creme Puff blush, it is perfect for a subtle colour pop or if you want a more dramatic look you can build the colour up. I just use a small gentle sweep and it provides a beautiful colour and helps when I am feeling especially tired. For eye shadow I use a simple shimmer pot in bronze. This is again another product that you can convert from day to evening. I simply just add a small amount which provides a beautiful bronze colour and an excellent base for any further eye colour I wish to add. 

Lastly, mascara is provided by Kiko and this is my favourite at the moment. This mascara provides a long lasting curl and the colour is a rich black and lasts all day without any fall out which is perfect. 

So, that is my daily make-up why don't you send me a picture of your provides that you use on a daily basis to thesecretworldofabeautyblogger@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig