Monday 29 February 2016

Nuxe Paris Gelee Exfoliante Douce Gentle Exfoliating Gel


I am a massive fan of Nuxe products and it is another amazing brand that not many people are aware of. Initially, I started by using Nuxe Baume Levres Lip Balm which is simply amazing due to the rich and hydrating properties within it. Sorry, I have got distracted, I was given this by my sister as she happens to work in M and S and Nuxe is stocked in their amazing beauty department and was so excited to try this out. 

The gel contains small parts of rose petals which initially did take me by surprise but once applied just feels like luxury and with the additional amazing scent it makes exfoliating if it can be a pleasant experience. You can massage this product either into wet or dry skin. My preference is I apply it whilst my skin is dry, after cleansing and removing my make-up and it took all those pesky dry and dead skin cells away. Don't panic if you have dry and sensitive skin as it is gentle enough for you to use this and it did not leave my skin feeling red or dry, in fact my skin the next day after use had a beautiful glow and the blemishes I had noticeably improved.

I simply love Nuxe's philosophy which is to provide feminine skin care products based on a pharmaceutical approach - simply, they really know their stuff and they really know their customers. I love that about a brand who are passionate at providing what their customers want and a bit extra. Well done Nuxe !!! 

This product costs £16.00 and it is worth every single penny and is available on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig