Friday 12 February 2016

Instant Whites 7 day whitening system


I have never thought about doing a teeth whitening kit at home, I am simply too lazy and they always look a bit of a "faff". However, my mind has been changes when I looked into the Instant White kit. They definitely suit people like me and have certainly changed my mind. The kit is simply to use, not messy and just user friendly which was a selling point.


  • 7 days whitening system zero sensitivity 
  • 9 shades whiter in 7 days 
  • Visible results in less than five minutes 
  • Rapidly removes plaque and surface stains 


I had noticed after 7 days an improvement in the colour of my teeth. My teeth are not too yellow, but this just improved them and took away the tea staining.


The system is peroxide free. You notice a difference within five minutes and they work on all tooth surfaces whether you have natural teeth, caps, crowns, veneers, dentures and bonding. The pH balanced to rehydrate enamel. 

From my research, the reviews have all been positive with comments about the easy application, noticeable difference straight away, the pleasant taste and the main point that I was interested in was that a lot of the reviewers would recommend this product to others. And, I would actually recommend this product to others, a few of my friends have recently purchased this kit to due to the improvement in the colour of my teeth. 

This kit is of excellent value at £29.99 and it is available here.

**Consult  dentist before use if you have bleeding or redness to gums lasting more than two weeks or any pain, swelling,pus, loose teeth or more spacing between teeth. **



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig