Wednesday 14 October 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Wednesday 14 October 2015)


Anatomicals Face Masks/Scrubs - Just before my dramatic going into labour I had been making my way through the different face masks and scrubs from Anatomicals I was enjoying my pamper evenings. The one thing I do have a tendency to forget is to have these treat nights and do face packs. So, when I received these I did put the time aside to do this. 

Can I first say I think Anatomicals is a brand that people tend to forget about which is a shame as their products are amazing. The first mask I tried was the off with their (black and white) heads botanical purifying tea tree face mask this is a sheet mask (my favourite at scaring my husband). This mask is ideal for any pesky breakouts and I used this when my skin was dull and a little dry. The mask provided hydration and aided the couple of breakouts I had. 

The hottie tottie is never spotty anti-blemish face mask this was great at clearing out my blocked pores and my skin felt refreshed after use. I especially liked the face the mask had added evening primrose oil to add a bit of calmness. 

Get outta my face dirtball apricot face scrub I love a great face scrub and I think this is one of my favourites. The scrub left my skin looking amazing and aided with clearing the old skin cells which if not removed leaves my complexion dull. This is a product I would repurchase. 

And finally, Hawaii five glow tropical hydrating face mask this is a great weekly face mask as it provides your skin with hydration especially if you have "thirsty" skin. I believe this mask is ideal as we are heading into the winter months and with the central heating and poor weather having a dramatic impact on your skin. I will be definitely be purchasing this product again. 

So, my advice to you all is check out www.anatomicals.net as there will be a face mask / scrub for you and I urge you to try out the products because they are amazing ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig