Thursday 15 October 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Thursday 15 October 2015)


Pure Potions Scalp Oil - I suffer from psoriasis usually when I am stressed. I don't usually treat it as I know it does eventually go away and it is not usually too scratchy but just unsightly when you go to the hairdressers. 

When I saw this product I was intrigued to give it a go to see whether it could aid and relieve the psoriasis. This is one product that will now be part of my routine as it really helped to improve the itchiness and due to my sensitive skin there was no irritation. This product is handmade in the UK contains no perfumes or parabens which is another tick in the box! 

I like using this product in the evening and I sleep in it over night and then wash my hair first thing in the morning. This is obviously a product that you would not use everyday but as and when required. 

My recommendation would be if like me you suffer from psoriasis, itchy /flaky scalp or dermatitis this is a product you must purchase. Check out www.purepotions.co.uk for more details 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig