Friday 2 October 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Friday 2 October 2015)

 
Buxom Mascara - Over the past year I have really changed my taste in mascara wands - I know that is a strange sentence. I used to love the bigger, very bristly brushes but now I love the skinny wands with lots of "teeth" to grab my lashes. I love a lengthen look and I am not overly keen on my lashes being clumpy - but again this is down to personal preference.
 
Within the Buxom range I have only ever tried their lip glosses and I loved them so when I saw this available at my local TK Maxx I knew I had to give it a go. I have simply fallen in love with this product and I think it is my favourite mascara so far of the year. It really lengthens my lashes and coats them beautifully and evenly - so my clumps! The colour is so rich and there is no fall out during the day which is another amazing quality. So if you manage to see any Buxom products either on your visits to TK Maxx or through the Sephora website pick them up! Check out Buxom website here.
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig