Wednesday 30 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Wednesday 30 September 2015)


L'Oreal lipgloss (501 Bonnie) - I am not starting to pull out my Autumn products and I had completely forgotten I had bought this product. It is a beautiful rusty / orange lipgloss which is not too over the top for work and ideal for my current scratchy mood as we hurtle into the cold months. I do not mind the winter months, the thing I hate most is dark mornings and dark early evenings - when you have been in work all day it just gets a bit much. Anyway, today I thought this colour would be beautiful against my relatively neutral makeup to add a small amount of colour to reflect the Autumnal feel. Check out the L'Oreal website for further details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig