Wednesday 16 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Wednesday 16 September 2015)

 
La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-up Removal Gel- I am astounded at the rate of change with micellar waters / gels and wipes. Make-up removal has definitely improved and with all of the new technologies being established we are all seeing the benefits.
 
I adore micellar waters as it is always a great start to gently remove your make-up and love using them in the morning just to clean away the dirt and grime that has built up whilst I have been asleep. I was intrigued to try this product because a. I love La Roche Posay and b. I love micellar waters.
 
When I first tried this product it was a bit weird as I am not used to the consistency, but after a couple of uses it is an excellent product. which gently cleanses my skin. This is such a versatile product and can be used on all different skin types even if you have sensitive skin as it will gentle soothe your skin whilst your taking your make-up off. In addition, this product is soap free, alcohol free, colourant free and the formulation is parabens free.
 
La Roche-Posay spend a lot of time and listen to their customers to ensure there products meet their needs which I respect greatly. If you have not tried anything from this brand, I would highly recommend for you to have a look as you will find a product that meets your needs even if you have complex skin issues, check it out here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig