Tuesday 29 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Tuesday 29 September 2015)


Illamasqua Cream Blush (seduce) - I know what you are all thinking that is a very bold colour. All I can say is don't always run away from colours like this, they may surprise you and this colour is so beautiful for the Autumn / Winter time and with being a cream blush you have full control over how much you use.

I simply adore the deep berry colour which is so rich and warming. I find if I keep a simple eye and a very neutral lip this blush really brings the day time look together. 

I really want you all to try colours that you are scared of or would never try as you will be surprised you may like them. Check out the Illamasqua website for the amazing colours here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig