Tuesday 15 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Tuesday 15 September 2015)

 
Creightons Frizz No More - I have a confession I have been a bit of a snob when it comes to the cheaper end of the market hair products. However, over the last couple of weeks, I have been keeping in mind that the industry has come on in leaps and bounds and have seriously improved the lower end of the market products not just with hair but with make-up to. I think brands have started to realise that yes, women will spend money on products but we also want quality and a product that actually works.
 
My hair has a natural wave in it, so sometimes after I have washed my hair it looks great and I have the beach natural wave look which I love. But, in the morning it does look an absolute mess. So, because I always wash my hair in the evening, I have been spraying a little bit of this product in and it has been maintaining my natural wave. I have been looking for a product that does exactly this which I am really pleased about. It didn't leave my hair "crunchy" like some products do and left a healthy glossy shine. I was a little worried about my hair looking like it had a lot of product in, but I really didn't need to be too concerned as it just look so natural. Now, the even better part of this product it costs under £1.50, so those of you on a limited budget should have a try, even as a treat and you would certainly not be disappointed. This product is available here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig