Thursday 24 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Thursday 24 September 2015)

 
Superdrug Optimum Phytocelltec Intensive Protecting Eye Cream - I use so many different eye creams and did not have a favourite. My main aim was to ensure my under eye area was hydrated as I do suffer with horrible dry patches around my eyes.
 
When I popped into my local Superdrug store I saw this on special offer and because I have not tried anything from the brand I just knew I had to give it a go to see what it is like. It certainly fits the bill to my needs. It is specifically for people aged 25 + and with being 32 it is suitable for my skin type. I do find with some eye creams they are either not moisturising enough or far to rich for my skin at present. This eye cream gives me the right amount of hydration without my skin feeling heavy and clogged up.
 
For women I would say between 25-35 that difficult age where you don't quite meet the proper hard core anti-aging or the youth products it is worth having a look at this brand as it clearly sets out what is appropriate for what age and it is so simply to follow. There are no complicated beauty jargon so do not panic. Check out these products here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig