Friday 4 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Sunday 6 September 2015)


Sleek Barekissed Illuminator (Monaco and Casablanca) - I am just biased but Sleek products are just simply amazing. When I heard that they had released these products, I simply had to give them a go. 

I even just use these products on their own without any foundation, especially at the weekend when I don't want to wear too much make-up. These products offer a subtle glow and no glitter which is what I look for as I hate it when illuminators just cover my face in glitter and then when you try and remove it, can be tricky as it goes everywhere. In addition, my husband hates it when the glitter ends up covering him whenever he comes near me. 

If you are planning on going on holiday, I would advise you to purchase on of these to take with you, as it will provide you with an amazing base for your evening make up. This product costs £8.99 which is a bargain and the quality of the packaging oozzes quality. I would recommend these products and they are available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig