Friday 4 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Saturday 5 September 2015)


Fibre Brow Enhancer (Light) -I have to say that I use brow gel every day to tame my crazy brows. When I tried this out, initially, I was not sure about the fibre consistency which I acknowledge can be a bit messy at first. However, once you get used to the consistency it is an amazing product which has meant that I do not need to use my brow pencil and just need to use one product in the morning. 

The great quality about this product is that it enhances and fills in your brows and you can easily shape your brows and adds definition. 

This product comes in four different colours, which is amazing as most brow products come in limited colours. You can get it in light, medium, dark and extra dark which will suit everyone's needs. 

In addition, what I love within the box you are provided with a helpful guide to help with providing great advice on how to shape and correct your brows. 

This is one product that you must try, it is available here.


1 comment:

  1. Zineglob is a producer and exporter of organic argan oil, prickly pear oil and cosmetic products since 2006. Based in Morocco, the company provides different products and services including private label for its worldwide customers, cerification and customized formula.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Templates from pipdig